Sunday, March 1, 2009

I broke my own rule...


About eating food bigger than my head! On Saturday, my husband and I made the quarterly pilgrimage to Isles Bun and Coffee for Cinnamon rolls and latte's for the family. These rolls weigh about a pound each, and, while one may not really be bigger than the size of my skull, it's close enough. The best part about this shop is that they have an extra tub of creamcheese frosting by the coffee supplies, so you can add all the extra that you want. I did not make it through the whole thing, but I gave it the old Robbinsdale Robin try! I'm eating the remnants of yesterday's roll as I type this post... I think I'll need to hose down the keyboard when I'm finished... no wonder they are called sticky buns!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, you said sticky buns. A little Bevis and Butthead for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Rocket, that's why I think you are awesome - one day, you are giving your readers a lesson on the Treaty of Tripoli, and the next, you channel Beavis... I miss working with you... but happy to connect on the blogopolis!

    ReplyDelete