Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love Jon Stewart...

and his writing team. As someone who has worked in the Financial Services Sector for my entire life, his humor has given me great comfort as I've watched it collapse in front of me... There are many anaolgies - a train wreck in slow motion, Rome burning, the Titanic sinking.

This segment clearly outlines the debacle... and has the added bonus of challenging a CNBC Analyst... the second vid is Part Deux to the battle...

A good watch if you have a few minutes to burn!

Part One:



Part Deux:

1 comment:

  1. I love Stewart as well but on this I have to say this portrayal of Cramer is a bit unfair. Cramer didn't know (as nobody knew) the extent of the Bear problems. Cramer only knew that the company was saying. You can't fault an analyst for not knowing what nobody knew.

    ReplyDelete