Wednesday, July 1, 2009

call me eeyore today



I feel like Eeyore today.... all gloomy and rainy... and I'm usually more like Tigger!

Politics at work are kicking me in the ass today, in the fashion of 2002-2003 (and all of you who worked with me then know WHO I am talking about).. No, not my boss; her new boss reminds me of that one guy... So, I think I want to change my answer to the questions onthe Employee survey:

  1. Do you have the tools needed to do your job? Today, I would say "Strongly disagree".
  2. Does your management team support your efforts? today I would say "strongly disagree"
  3. Do you believe the company supports our communities through charitable activities: Today I would say....... "Strongly Disagree"

Sorry - had to vent.... I'll be back to my usual Tigger self tomorrow... but I still want to change my answers...

2 comments:

  1. But always remember that Jesus loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that certainly is comforting.... thanks Rocket! Can't wait to use that line on you someday!

    ReplyDelete