Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Minnesota... meet your new senator!

I'm ecstatic that after 8 months of nonsense.... but well organized nonsense Thank you MN-SOS Mark Ritchie!)... we finally have our other Senator: Al Franken...... (insert crowd cheering here!). Most of you know that I'm a dyed in the wool democrat... but Al's campaign really struck a chord with me... that's why I sat beside him at this meeting, where he really listened to the ideas and needs of everyday people.... He's the real deal... and while I know that like any politician, he will make mistakes, I feel like he will advocate for Minnesotans - especially those that don't traditionally have a voice. I'm proud to call Al my senator...very proud.

1 comment:

  1. I was sooo happy to hear the news, Coleman is a douchebag.

    ReplyDelete