Thursday, October 29, 2009

NaNoWriMo here I come!

Ok. so none of you talked me out of it... so I guess I'm in! Anybody want to buddy me so we can whine and moan about big, blank white pages? I'm registered at www.nanowrimo.org as jedstro ... search for me under authors and hook up with me as a buddy and we can share this crazy experience!

Of course, now that I registered, all of my cool story ideas quickly vaporized from my addled brain, and the only ones left are cliche filled-loser ideas.... or completely autobiographical which is lame-o.

So, in the final hours before it starts, I find myself with a furrowed brow, talking to myself about story ideas.... anybody want to provide some stimulation for my old, addled grey cells?

1 comment:

  1. I think the easiest thing to do woudl be to tell your life story. I'd read it and I think your kids and their kids woudl read it and you can always embelish a little bit and make yourself appear even cooler than you already are.

    ReplyDelete