Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jenny by the numbers - Thanks for the idea Brian – I tweaked it a bit

No, this is not 25 things about me, well, it’s 20 things about me, and at least I’m only spamming my own blog rather than your Facebook newsfeed!

1: Times I’ve given birth – June 8, 1994
2: Children I have given birth to - Twin boys named Magni and Modi
3: Times I’ve been married – the third time is the charm
4: The most dogs I’ve lived with at one time – I hired somebody to do poop patrol
5: Years since we doubled the size of our house and mortgage payment – talk about bad timing!
6: Paring knives in my knife drawer at home– aside from all the other kind of knives
7:Years I have volunteered on a Habitat house – I hope to make it 8 this year
8: Sections of my vegetable garden – when will spring come?
9: Pens in my pencil cup on my desk – no pencils, though
10: Years I have been married to Scott: he’s the keeper!
11: Visits I have made to San Francisco in my lifetime… my second home (at least in my heart)
12: CDs that I have in the rack in my car – Yes, I have not joined the IPOD generation
13: Years that I have worked at GMAC RFC – it’s been quite the trip!
14: My age when I had my first boyfriend – he was a Senior in high school I was in junior high….
15: Pieces of the wooden puzzle on my desk that I use to build little buildings when I’m on conference calls.
16: My age when my brother took his own life – he was 18
17: Years since my father died from falling off a ladder – I miss him very much
18: Number of eggs I currently have in the refrigerator at home
19: The number of people in my cell phone contact list who I actually call on a semi- regular basis – are you one of them?
20: Times I have tried to figure out what significance 20 holds for me…. I got nothing…

No comments:

Post a Comment