Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inaugural Post

I've finally jumped off the cliff..... I've done it, never to go back. I've decided that the value of the virtual community is real, and I must jump in.

Welcome to all those who stop by this quirky place! I can't make any promises as far as timing, content or quality, but I do promise to keep it meaningful and in context with current events. I will, from time to time, rant and blast. But I expect anyone who may visit to keep me honest!

What can you expect to see here? Items about local and national politics, education, science, human behavior, gardening, cooking, and other hedonistic tendencies....

What can you expect to not see here? Items that are judgemental of and demeaning to others, celebrity gossip, things that fall into my category of "stupid meaningless drivel"... sorry if you don't have the same definition!

Please comment, I will try my best to be interactive, and will as long as the Blog-blocker powers at work don't catch on that I might sign on during the work day.... here we go!

6 comments:

  1. It is about time!! Although I am a little upset that there will be no judging or demeaning things going on here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can say that, but something else may happen.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you telling me that I can't count on getting updates on when things like.... Brittney Spears vagina was caught on camera or Jessica Simpson is now fat, well then see you later.

    Welcome to the blogosphere, I now have another wonderful mind to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I do have one request, remove the "word verification", it's totally unnecessary as I maybe get about one spam comment in 3-4 monhts, no big deal.

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip - I was wondering about that! I may need a few other pointers - like I can't seem to follow your blog... I try to click all around it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. "can't seem to follow your blog"
    -- What do you mean?

    ReplyDelete