Saturday, April 11, 2009

I've been bad....

at blogging from the road! And probably some other reasons too!

My week started off with a bang when my wonderful husband landed in the ER on Monday at 3:00 AM, with abdominal pain, eventually diagnosed as diverticulitis... the poor guy's rockstar lifestyle really is catching up to him... Playing nurse Jenny took up the next 24 hours...

Then it was off to Detroit for a work related function.... Dearborn, actually. During this off site meeting, we did some teambuilding, some development, and way too much eating. Highlights: Murder Mystery dinner (our team got the closest to solving it!), Teambuilding with a Second City Improv group (A reminder of the fact that the more you put into it, the more you get out of it!), the pool (although it was small, it did offset the next highlight), the food - was fabulous!

Back home on Thursday nite, and spent all day on Friday catching up on work!

So, my apologies to the few of you who check in often and found nothing new... I promise, I'll call home next time if I'm going to be home late!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update on your absence. Looking forward to many more good entries from you as the days get warmer.

    ReplyDelete