Friday, May 22, 2009

If it's Tuedsay, I must be in Cleveland

Or, at least that's how I've felt for the past month! My apologies to any regular readers (If I even have any!) for my recent lack of posting. ... I have been traveling for work like an old school salesguy... Different day, different city!

Since the beginning of April, I have wracked up the following:

18,000 NWA Frequent Flyer miles
14 takeoffs (same as many landings)
2,000 Starwood points (Hotel loyalty program)
6 Rental Cars
4 taxi fares
6 pools I've gone for swims in

Several good dinners, and several crappy dinners at hotel restaurants.
Met all sorts of wonderful employees across the country, and just as many crabby ones....

So, I'm culminating my travel month with one last trip - on vacation next week with my husband - going to San Fransisco, where I am sure to not have any crappy meals, meet no employees, ride inf more than a few taxis, and have lots of good wine...

1 comment: